An introduction.....

12:16 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Bueno! My "name" is Scarlett G. Taylor. My Name is Brittany. I chose the alias of Scarlett G. Taylor because from each of these women I can draw inspiration of damn near any kind. Through them and their trials I can apply their teachings, doing, and other various shenanigans to my life. I have, and am the better for it. From Mrs. Scarlett O'Hara-Butler ((or is it just back to O'Hara seeing as how they got divorced?)) I can draw determination, a strong sense of self, a savvy mind for buisness, and of course flirtatiousness. Scarlett was a woman who knew what she wanted, how to get it and what she was willing to do to get it. However Scarlett and I also share a character flaw..... Chasing after a man who CLEARLY doesn't want us. =] The G is for one Ms. Holly Golightly from one of the greatest films of all time Breakfast at Tiffanys. From Ms. Golightly I draw a sense of fun, a carefree attitude, she was so whimsical that she was almost unreal, she reminds me to not take life to seriously and laugh at those who do. Last but nowhere NEAR least Taylor as in Elizabeth Taylor. Does this really need an explanation? Elizabeth Taylor made a move that was at LEAST 12 MILLION DOLLARS OVER BUDGET and STILL became a hollywood legend. From Ms. Taylor I draw a sense of untoucahability((totally not a word but I mean..... I like it =])) as if no one can tell me anything I don't already know, an air of class and sophistication the likes of which you've never seen before, and as though men were placed here for my amusement. Ms. Taylor married EIGHT TIMES and has even been quoted with saying, "Anything after marriage number three is pure sport". Now that's one BAD bitch! These women are all legends evern though two out of three are fictional characters still their names carry weight. They give me the strength even though I hide behind their names and my alias. I feel as though if I continue to draw from these great and powerful women one day I'll be able to introdouce myself as simply "Brittany".

0 comments: