Around Every Corner

11:53 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Around every corner there lies another one. Another what you ask? Another one of his bitches. Another girl who's his friend now but give it two . . . maybe three weeks and I assure you, she'll have graduated to Head Hoe number two. It's been like this ever since the beginning of "us". They always come out of the woodworks, and seemingly nice, polite, women, are instantaneous WHORES in my eyes because I mena honestly..... How can I see them as anything else? I remember the very first one, lets call her.... Math. Math spoke to me everyday, we werent best friends but you know, we sat next to each other so we spoke we were cordial. Then one day Math asked me if I had a picture of my boyfriend.................. It was as if my stomach had been removed from my body and placed in a pitcher of ice water. I showed her the picture she says, "Yep, that's the boy I slept with yesterday". . . . . . . . And that was one of the better times. Now it's this bitch named Amber whom he goes to school with and that's fine. 'Cause the more I peek around the corner the farther I can see what's behind you, and what's behind you is looking so. Much. Better. So keep on Sir, cause for you around every corner there may be another bitch but for me, around every corner is another nigga just BEGGING to replace you.

0 comments: