Dominance and Submission

11:51 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I find myself quite attracted to the idea of Dominance and submission. The entire practice captures my imagination. The thought, the process, the practice, of completely giving your whole self to someone else. To have everything about you be someone elses responsibility. To trust someone so implicitly that you can turn your entire being over to them. To give someone all of you....... Its mindboggling. I want it. I want to be able to trust someone with my very thoughts, wishes, whims, concerns. No, not concerns. I want to have no concerns because you know what I need. All of it, any of it, before I do. I want someone to turn my pleasure into theirs. I want to be with someone who is aroused by my aousal which is caused by them causing my initial arousal. I want someone to tell me what to do to leave me free of thought and responsibility for a while. . . . . I want to trust someone so implicitly that I can surrender my entire being to them. To be turned into an instrument of OUR pleasures, and desires. Dominance and submission...... They are DEFFINATLY onto something. =]

0 comments: